✅Shipped within 24 hours
✅✈Delivery time 3-5 days✈
✅Full refund within 30 days without any reason
✅Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee
- Fun & Inviting User Experience
- Flexible Hardware DSP Platform with an Ever-Evolving Firmware Library
- Quirky, One of a Kind, Stereo Sampling Engine
- Sophisticated Tape-Style Looper
- Powerful, yet Minimalistic Multi-FX
- Plays Nice with Other Devices
- Unique Screenless Workflow
- Customizable Mechanical Keyboard, Encoder Knobs, & Enclosure Colors
- Mode: always hungry for new sounds, and this signature mode features a unique sound design engine that jumpstarts your creative journey. mode is like a sound sketchpad where you can use the onboard microphone to capture sounds from your environment, or utilize the stereo line input to sample your favorite external sources.
- JAMMI Mode: JAMMI mode can be viewed as the base of operations for core functions. This engine plays a single sample chromatically up and down the piano style keyboard, and allows you to recall, jam, and layer presets – performing them chromatically into the looper. JAMMI mode is also how you access the instrument's secondary shift functions and the menu.
- CUBBI Mode: The CUBBI mode engine allows you to access 24 individual samples at the same time, each on a different key slot. CUBBI mode is especially useful for performing percussion samples and/or for resampling and storing loops.
- MIDI Mode: MIDI mode allows you to swap the internal sampling engine for an external synth voice (via MIDI control). This mode disables control over the sampling engines, and passes audio from the stereo line input directly into the effects and looping engines. This retains unique workflow while providing additional flexibility for external sound sources.
- Hot Swap MX Keyboard Switches & Keycaps
The Hot-Swap Enabled Mechanical Keyboard allows users to customize not only the keycaps, but the switches too. Love a particular clickety-clack of your favorite switch? Or want to be continually swapping out your keycap color combos? Us too. We picked our favorites to come stock on all models (Authentic Cherry MX - Silent Reds). But the world is your oyster, so have fun with it!
- Panel Enclosure Colorways
For this first run, comes in 2 colorways: Classic Black & Gold and Limited Edition Pink. But in the near future, we will be offering more limited edition panel colors and accessory kits for you to experiment with.
- Micro SD card for managing your samples
- USB-C for both Power & Midi
- Built-In Microphone
- 3.5mm Stereo Aux Input
- 3.5mm Stereo Master Output
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- 3.5mm Midi In & Out
- built on the powerful Daisy platform (by Electro-Smith) unlocking easy firmware updates, and flexible programmability options.
- Update firmware using an easy-to-use web tool, with no extra software required. Just connect to your computer with a USB cable and you’re ready to go!
- Utilize a growing library of alternate firmwares to upgrade your with additional engines & features (Ex: Percussion Synth, Granular Sampling Engine, Simple FM Synth Voice, etc...)
- can be programmed with Pure Data, Max/MSP Gen~, Arduino and C++. In addition, we’ll be creating example programs and how-to guides to get developers up and running quickly.
- With all of this support in place, we are anticipating a vibrant community of developers and users who are constantly pushing the limits of what’s possible!
- ≈ 6 hours of dynamic stereo sampling time (16 bit / 48kHz .WAV files)
- Utilizes temporary recording buffers for non-destructive experimentation until you choose to store your samples
- Built-in reset protocol: instrument boots up into Mode every time the power is cycled, encouraging endless exploration without fear of "making mistakes"
- Capture samples with the on-board microphone, stereo line input, or resample the final output
- Easily transfer your stored samples both to and from your computer using the micro SD card
- 7 voice polyphony
- 14 slots to save/recall chromatic presets
- 24 slots to save/perform resampled loops &/or one-shots
- Sample playback speed & direction controls
- Sample start & end point controls
- Attack & Decay envelopes
- Stereo lowpass <|> highpass filter
- Tape FX: saturation & stability
- Magic Wand FX: granular reverb & delay
- Additional effects planned for future release
- Sound-On-Sound, stereo looper (w/ record decay control)
- Iconic transport knob provides control over: loop playback speed / direction, manual tape scrubbing (when loop is paused), as well as other additional easter eggs to be discovered by advanced user
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.